Line Loader/ Receiver
|Title:||Line Loader/ Receiver|
- Arrive at work station on time.
- Make sure work area is clean and safety standards are followed.
- Ability to read tickets and price book in great detail.
- Make sure correct parts are line loaded in a timely manner.
- Make sure quality of parts being line loaded are in accordance with DARRAN standards.
- Make sure correct amount of parts are in stock for each weeks run.
- Contact proper personnel to assist in line loading custom parts.
- Scan tickets in.
- Make sure all applications are done prior to assembly such as grommet holes and cut downs, etc.
- Safely operate forklift in the movement of product and raw materials.
- All other work assignments as assigned by management.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: