Panel Saw Operator
|Title:||Panel Saw Operator|
Are you looking to get involved with an innovative company with opportunities for advancement? DARRAN is looking to fulfill the role of a CNC Panel saw operator in its wood machining facility that produces parts for high-quality furniture. Fast-paced environment is great fit for energetic individuals seeking a rewarding position that utilizes and builds upon existing skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Operates a CNC panel saw machine to create manufactured products in a timely manner that meets the production schedule and quality standards.
- Help maintain machines through PM program, ensuring they are always in proper working condition and available for maximum throughput
- Inspect stock for imperfections or to estimate grades.
- Inspect completed parts as needed to ensure accuracy based on drawings.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Flexibility to be cross trained and grow within the company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 2 years of machine experience (preferred)
- Forklift certified or ability to obtain
- Basic written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interpret CAD drawings and read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50-100lbs.throughout the day
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude and good attendance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation / holidays
CORE INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance,
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AllState group accident, critical illness, and cancer
GET TO KNOW US:
The name goes back to our roots. In 1977, DARRAN was founded as an American manufacturer of wood office furniture by two friends. Since then, we have refined and cultivated our craft into who we are today. We take extra care of our customers – our identity as a family-owned business gives authenticity to that tradition. We use quality materials to build industry-leading furniture. American and family-owned and operated, we know that our most valuable assets are our employees and the materials we source from our neighboring businesses right in our backyard in High Point, NC.
Our mission is to provide “true to craft” products to commercial interiors, with all employees contributing by being artisans at their craft. We take pride in our work and products. We are, first and foremost, craftsmen. We know it takes the experienced hand of an artisan to give attention to detail. DARRAN is American, custom, and true to craft.
We are an equal opportunity employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications