|Title:||Panel Saw Operator - $500 Sign On Bonus|
Are you looking to get involved with an innovative company with opportunities for advancement? DARRAN is looking to fulfill the role of a CNC Panel saw operator in its wood machining facility that produces parts for high-quality furniture. Fast-paced environment is great fit for energetic individuals seeking a rewarding position that utilizes and builds upon existing skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Operates a CNC panel saw machine to create manufactured products in a timely manner that meets the production schedule and quality standards.
- Help maintain machines through PM program, ensuring they are always in proper working condition and available for maximum throughput
- Inspect stock for imperfections or to estimate grades.
- Inspect completed parts as needed to ensure accuracy based on drawings.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Flexibility to be cross trained and grow within the company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 2 years of machine experience (preferred)
- Forklift certified or ability to obtain
- Basic written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interpret CAD drawings and read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50-100lbs.throughout the day
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude and good attendance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- End of year profit sharing
- Paid vacation / holidays
CORE INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance,
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AllState group accident, critical illness, and cancer
GET TO KNOW US: