DARRAN is a growing furniture manufacturing company offering the opportunity for a CAREER that includes competitive wages, full benefits package and end of year Profit Sharing! We are currently seeking to fill a Project Designer position. Be sure to look over our website to see the beautiful products our employees make and send your resume today to become a part of DARRAN's exciting and innovative work culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Customer Service with all Requests for Quotation (RFQ), large and small.
- Assist DARRAN’s outside designers/sales as requested.
- Follow DARRAN’s established protocol upon receipt of a RFQ.
- Provide Quotations and Drawings for DARRAN project opportunities and requests as specified by the customer.
- Provide 2D/3D AutoCAD, etc drawings based on customer specifications.
- Upon request, drop 2D symbols into AutoCAD floor plans.
- Provide Renderings as required on qualified projects.
- Responsible to ensure project reporting as required by DARRAN is up to date and accurate.
- Provide detailed Product Spec sheet, finish information and advantage information to Dealer/Designer.
- Proof all outgoing information to ensure accuracy prior to sending to the customer.
- All other work/projects as assigned by DARRAN’s management.
- Proven work/school background utilizing CAD.
- Proven work school using.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- BS degree in design or an equivalent field required.
For assistance completing an application, please call or visit our HR Department.