Be a part of a 45 year old family-owned business that is seeking dependable and quality minded employees for our growing company!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Sanding units with jitterbug and hand block
- Using a light to inspect units
- Insuring work area is clean and following safety standards
- Flexibility to be cross trained to assist with other jobs within plants.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Quality minded
- Positive attitude
- Good attendance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- End of year profit sharing
- Paid vacation / holidays
CORE INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Mutual of Omaha group accident & critical illness
GET TO KNOW US:
The name goes back to our roots. In 1977, DARRAN was founded as an American manufacturer of wood office furniture by two friends. Since then, we have refined and cultivated our craft into who we are today. We take extra care of our customers – our identity as a family-owned business gives authenticity to that tradition. We use quality materials to build industry-leading furniture. American and family-owned and operated, we know that our most valuable assets are our employees and the materials we source from our neighboring businesses right in our backyard in High Point, NC.
Our mission is to provide “true to craft” products to commercial interiors, with all employees contributing by being artisans at their craft. We take pride in our work and products. We are, first and foremost, craftsmen. We know it takes the experienced hand of an artisan to give attention to detail. DARRAN is American, custom, and true to craft.
We are an equal opportunity employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications