|Title:||Finisher - Sprayer $500 Sign On Bonus|
DARRAN, a high-end office furniture manufacturer in High Point, NC is immediately hiring an experienced finishing room sprayer who has the ability and talents to rotate into many positions within the finishing room. Excellent pay based on experience!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Inspect furniture pulled into finish room to ensure raw wood is properly prepared for stain
- With proper technique, spray furniture using HVLP spray guns on floor conveyor line
- Inspect sprayed parts to control panels
- Knowledge of and ability to rotate into multiple position including stains, clear coats, and shade
- Clean and maintain all finishing equipment used during spraying
- Assist with mixing stains and pour downs to ensure stains are accurate to standard.
- Troubleshoot finish issues finding root cause and helping to put corrective actions in place
- Knowledge of the safe handling and proper storage of all Hazardous materials
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 2 years of finishing experience in the furniture industry required
- Ability to read production tickets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude and good attendance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- End of year profit sharing
- Paid vacation / holidays
CORE INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance,
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AllState group accident, critical illness, and cancer
GET TO KNOW US:
The name goes back to our roots. In 1977, DARRAN was founded as an American manufacturer of wood office furniture by two friends. Since then, we have refined and cultivated our craft into who we are today. We take extra care of our customers – our identity as a family-owned business gives authenticity to that tradition. We use quality materials to build industry-leading furniture. American and family-owned and operated, we know that our most valuable assets are our employees and the materials we source from our neighboring businesses right in our backyard in High Point, NC.
Our mission is to provide “true to craft” products to commercial interiors, with all employees contributing by being artisans at their craft. We take pride in our work and products. We are, first and foremost, craftsmen. We know it takes the experienced hand of an artisan to give attention to detail. DARRAN is American, custom, and true to craft.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: