Inventory & Receiving Clerk - $500 Sign on Bonus
|Title:||Inventory & Receiving Clerk - $500 Sign on Bonus|
Are you looking to get involved with an innovative company with opportunities for advancement? DARRAN is looking to fulfill the role of Inventory Clerk to assist with the receiving and organization of raw material and Kanban inventories.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Initiate and perform daily cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Receive and issue material from all stock locations with a high degree of accuracy.
- Receive all materials into the stock area by using the proper inventory transaction(s) in the ERP system. All items must be counted to verify physical count matches the count on documentation that accompanies the material.
- Visually inspect all materials entering assigned stock area and immediately report defects, damage, inaccuracies or other concerns.
- Issue Work In Process (WIP) to the Production Department based on picklists and ensure accurate counts. Scan items and issue to WIP using the proper ERP transactions
- Store material in a safe, orderly and accessible manner in all stock areas. Maintain accurate tagging and marking of all materials and their storage locations. Ensure system location matches physical locations for all items.
- Maintain and monitor Kanban levels where applicable.
- Contribute to process improvement and process development.
- Effectively communicate safety, quality or inventory problems immediately to the appropriate level.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Forklift license
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Detail Oriented
- Organization Skills
- Proficient with Computers
- Ability to Lift up to 50 lbs
- Competitive Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- End of year profit sharing
- Paid vacation / holidays
CORE INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance,
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Mutual of Omaha group accident, critical illness
GET TO KNOW US:
The name goes back to our roots. In 1977, DARRAN was founded as an American manufacturer of wood office furniture by two friends. Since then, we have refined and cultivated our craft into who we are today. We take extra care of our customers – our identity as a family-owned business gives authenticity to that tradition. We use quality materials to build industry-leading furniture. American and family-owned and operated, we know that our most valuable assets are our employees and the materials we source from our neighboring businesses right in our backyard in High Point, NC.
Our mission is to provide “true to craft” products to commercial interiors, with all employees contributing by being artisans at their craft. We take pride in our work and products. We are, first and foremost, craftsmen. We know it takes the experienced hand of an artisan to give attention to detail. DARRAN is American, custom, and true to craft.
We are an equal opportunity employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications