Be a part of a 45 year old family-owned business that is seeking dependable and quality minded employees for our growing business. You can start building a career today with opportunities to advance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assemble pedestals and other furniture pieces using hand tool including screwdriver, hammer, etc.
- Ability to read tickets and verify parts meet requirements of the work order
- Ability to lift, push and pull parts
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Flexibility to be cross trained to assist with other jobs within plants
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Frame building experience
- Ability to pull and lift 50 pounds
- Quality minded
- Positive attitude
- Good attendance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation / holidays
CORE INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance,
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Mutual of Omaha group accident & critical illness
GET TO KNOW US:
The name goes back to our roots. In 1977, DARRAN was founded as an American manufacturer of wood office furniture by two friends. Since then, we have refined and cultivated our craft into who we are today. We take extra care of our customers – our identity as a family-owned business gives authenticity to that tradition. We use quality materials to build industry-leading furniture. American and family-owned and operated, we know that our most valuable assets are our employees and the materials we source from our neighboring businesses right in our backyard in High Point, NC.
Our mission is to provide “true to craft” products to commercial interiors, with all employees contributing by being artisans at their craft. We take pride in our work and products. We are, first and foremost, craftsmen. We know it takes the experienced hand of an artisan to give attention to detail. DARRAN is American, custom, and true to craft.
We are an equal opportunity employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications