|Title:||Interior Designer - Product Development|
DARRAN is a manufacturer recognized for a broad spectrum of office furniture. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference. You will become an integral part of our team by bringing product designs to life.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Marketing department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product marketing or development, DARRAN is the company for you.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing product requirements and spear heading product development; establishing and managing inputs from engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, and marketing.
- Manage projects related to getting products to market including research and development, drawings, working with designers of products, sourcing materials, instruction manuals, engineering/manufacturing documents and packaging etc.
- Evaluate existing product lines for gap analysis to ensure profitable production and good customer experience.
Furniture Industry experience a plus
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficiency in CAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Cloud required
- MS Word and Excel proficiency required
- Analytical skills required
- Rhino experience a plus